People frequently ask, "What is coaching? What can it do for me?" Here you will find a brief IS and IS NOT breakdown of coaching. If you find you have a more specific question, contact us!
WHAT COACHING IS …
- The purpose of each coaching session is to engage in conversation regarding the client’s main health goals.
- Healthy Equation goals are guided by the 5 HE Factors:
- Health & Physical Activity
- Self & Connectivity
- Daily Work
- Mind at Rest
- Coaching is a professional relationship meant to be positive and to create forward-moving momentum.
- Coaching is bio-individual – each client has individual health and lifestyle needs and goals.
WHAT COACHING IS NOT …
- Coaching is not a therapy session.
- Coaching is not a one-sided conversation with the coach offering all of the solutions.
- Coaching does not provide a “quick fix!”
The coach’s role is to listen, guide and encourage.
The client’s role is to “show up” at each session and be as genuine and engaged as possible.